Captec Awarded South’s Most Ambitious Companies Award
Captec are very pleased to have received an award for being one of the UK’s Southern region most ambitious companies. It follows hot on the heels of a similar accolade in being included in the London Stock Exchange UK’s 1000 Most Inspiring Companies.
What makes this award unique is that no company was able to put itself forward or be nominated. Instead, more than 5000 companies in the south of England were researched against a set of measures. These were independently assessed by accountants Baker Tilly, law firm Rawlison Butler, and consultants Endgame Insight. The criteria included:
- A desire to build a business of some significance, to be a leader rather than a follower.
- An ability to think, and act, strategically as well as operationally and opportunistically.
- A desire and willingness to build a strong management team.
- A shaker of traditional beliefs’ to achieve success.
- A skillful perpetuator and up-dater of traditional beliefs to achieve/sustain competitive advantage.
- An organisation which is determined to continually develop new standards in terms of process, practice and delivery.
- Demonstration of a will to succeed despite of obstacles
At the award presentation, Tim Sadka, partner at Rawlison Butler said that an ambitious company has a determination to succeed regardless of any obstacles.
Max Toti, CEO of the Captec Group received The South’s Most Ambitious Companies award from Jon Da Costa, partner at accountants Baker Tilly, and Tim Sadka, partner at law firm Rawlison Butler, at a presentation held at Fetcham Park, Leatherhead.